5th Annual SPARC Conference: STAND – Pinellas Accessing Resources Conference
Independent Living Inc. Pediatric Therapy is very excited to share with you the 2011 5th Annual SPARC Conference! This is a Florida statewide conference on exceptional student education with national presenters and exhibitors. This growing annual day has become widely known for the variety of resources brought to one venue for parents, teachers and other professionals that work with individuals with special needs. We offer information on federal, state and local agencies, as well as private companies, doctors, therapists, advocates and much more.
SPARC (STAND Pinellas Accessing Resources Conference) is used for the name of this conference as STAND is the STatewide Advocacy Network on Disabilities.
We are expecting over 700 parents, teachers, therapists and professionals to attend the keynote address, breakout sessions, a hot luncheon and large exhibitor area, for a day of education, networking and gathering information.
- 60 different breakout sessions – special guests have been invited!
- Resource and Exhibitor area with over 150 display booths
- State, Regional, and Local organizations on hand for information & questions
- Catered lunch
- $100.00 Travel / Gas Reimbursement drawing
- Door prizes galore…Therapy sessions, evaluations, software, dinners, movies, shows, gift baskets and much more, including a DELL Laptop Computer!
Date and Time:
Saturday, September 24, 2011
8AM – 4:30PM (registration begins at 7AM)
Morgan Fitzgerald Middle School
6410 N. 118th Avenue
Largo, FL 33773
A block of rooms is available for $69 plus tax per night at:
Holiday Inn Express Clearwater East
13625 ICOT Blvd.
Clearwater FL 33760
- Please ask for the STAND Pinellas/SPARC Conference
- Hotel is 2 miles from Morgan Fitzgerald Middle School
Registration (Register Early and Save $20):
Early Registration is $25.
After September 10, 2011 is $45.
Registration opens May 16, 2011 at 9am.
Online registration ends 9/10/11.
Please visit STAND to register. Continued Educations Units (CEUs) will be available.
See you there!