Dr. Stanley Greenspan Video Lectures
In a series of 10 video lectures recorded between 2005 and 2009.
The video lectures are available for viewing now, for only $75.
- Early signs of ASD
- Older children and adults with ASD
- Raising the ceiling
- The CDC-ICDL report
- The do’s and don’ts of early intervention
- Attention, OCD and anxiety in children with ASD
- How infants and children learn
- The DIR/Floortime approach
- Bioethical approach to aggression
- What makes an intervention works, and Reforming education
These lectures are available for viewing and will remain available until December 31, 2011. Watch them at your own pace, at your convenience, and at the location of your choice (e.g. home, work, library, university).